  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:51:38 -0600

MessageHi Vic,

I almost went out to purchase Windows XP Prof as I struggled
with my problem with the Internet Explorer would not load.
But I did not;  because I was not sure that my Windows Xp,
home edition would have accepted Windows XP Prof.    Was I
right?

Let me explain;   When my problem started a few days ago, I
thought I could fix my Internet Explorer 6 with "SFC /SCANNOW"
and when I used that at Start > Run, the system asked for my
cd disk, which I could not find.    Now, my question is;   I
am running Windows XP, home edition and if I had used a
Windows XP, Prof edition, would it have worked?