  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 16:26:39 -0900

you would think!
you would think that ea. disk had it's own peculiar set of #'s...only
useable for that disk and that person...You would think that wouldn't
you..:-)

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska
by
Diane

bible-walk-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx

                From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                Hi Trapper,

                No I cannot open the Explorer.   I get the same error
message as Internet
                Explorer.

                Yes I must find the cd.   :-)

                Carl
                ps, I'm having to relearn dos.   Now how do I get help in
dos?   Is it "copy /?"
                ? and the system will give me help.   :-)

                pcductape-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject field