  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:04:47 -0500

Vic: The rundll32 that is being talked to is connected to tweakui and in
this case I would end the task. Tweakui can do some serious things in
creating problems if you play with it, however, really think spyware is
doing Carl in. :>) He has so much junk running we need to shut some of it
down to isolate the culprit. :>)