  • From: Sandi Neumann <sanneumann@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 18:11:48 -0500

And that's the easy part, right bro?  I haven't gotten any farther than this in
this thread but what I would do is start eliminating things from MSCONFIG by
using Selective startup and taking one check out and rebooting then replacing
it if it didn't work and going to the next one.  Isolation.  The more we narrow
it down the easier it is to fix.
SciFi Artwork
PCD-Offtopic group-(clean!)