  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 12:57:53 -0600

MessageYep, I resemble all those remarks.  Sometimes a page or design looks
PERFECT in IE and a complete mess in another browser.  I program to look
right in as many of them as possible.
I wish I could find something that would simulate AOL and WebTV browsers.

Pam

  Pam,

  First off - different browsers sometimes show things a tad differently
[especially if you have the Bork Bork version of Opera] Hahahahah

  Secondly - you might see that somethings can be made differently.

  Thirdly - anyone doing HTML or websites had better have a couple of
browsers on board.

  4th and last - why not????

  TTFN – Vic