  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 20:13:16 +0200

Carl

Copy [space] /?  is the command your looking for.

BTW, just so you know - you can still hit the internet via telnet or
hyper-terminal and/or use a FTP program to download stuff if you know
more or less where to look.

You can download Opera from it's ftp sites as well as a new version of
IE or anything else you need.

TTFN - Vic

  _____