  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 20:13:16 +0200

Trapper.

Opera has no connection at all to IE [any version].

The only problems of incompatibility between browsers that I have seen,
has been between Netscape and Mozilla coz Netscape uses "Gecko" which is
the browser engine developed by the Mozilla team.

Personally I have on my Win XP - IE6, Opera 7, Mozilla 1.3 beta, Phoenix
0.5 beta and no problems at all. [Note the absence of Netscape.]

TTFN – Vic

  _____