  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 20:13:16 +0200

First off - different browsers sometimes show things a tad differently
[especially if you have the Bork Bork version of Opera] Hahahahah
Secondly - you might see that somethings can be made differently.
Thirdly - anyone doing HTML or websites had better have a couple of
browsers on board.
4th and last - why not????

TTFN – Vic