  • From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 20:13:16 +0200

Carl,

Ha the fortune of never being listened to - I have mentioned Opera and
Mozilla at leat 2 dozen times in the last 6 months [look at the
archives] as great alternatives to IE6, but did anyone download and try
them - no no no. Only when there is trouble - ha you should have all
been boy scouts "Be prepared".

TTFN – Vic

  _____