  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 08:52:16 -0600

There was a time that gator offered the only known removal of their product
from *infected* machines.  I went to their site more than once and got rid
of gator for people having trouble with their machines after installing it.
I just went looking around and didnt' find any removal instructions, but I
did find a Contact form, which they promised quick answers.  Try writing
them and tell them you want to completely remove gator from your machine and
see if they might provide you with info about it.  http://gator.com/contact/

  I'll second that.

    you can get rid of them thru reedit..
    Gator is one royal pain..them guys deserve an award for being the most
pain in the butt software there is,as well as for regedit persistent and
refusing to go away...They just don;t know when they are no wanted or loved

    " + "