  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 00:47:56 -0500

Unless you have gone into tools folder options in windows explorer, you can
do this in safemode, and changed it so it shows all files you will not see
gator.exe, most can't find it and that is why. From what I saw in your
msconfig you have it on your computer, it is a tough one at times to get rid
of until you have done it a couple of times. Same thing with Hotbar!