  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:42:50 -0600

Hey,  a thought.
If I called Microsoft and proved I purchased the Windows XP
back on 1st day of release, will they send me a duplicate cd?

                From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

                Hi Trapper,

                No I cannot open the Explorer.   I get the
same error message as Internet
                Explorer.

                Yes I must find the cd.   :-)

                Carl
                ps, I'm having to relearn dos.   Now how do I
get help in dos?   Is it "copy /?"
                ? and the system will give me help.   :-)

                pcductape-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
'unsubscribe' in the Subject field