  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:32:51 -0600

Hi David,

I used dos to find where iexplore.exe and explorer.exe are on
my harddrive and then I used Winzip to extract both files to a
temp folder and then I used dos to copy over the existing
files in their respective locations and still it did not fix
my system.

You do know that I can boot up Internet Explorer and Windows
Explorer in Safe Mode.