  • From: "Emery, David" <demery@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 22:17:45 -0500

Carl: I saw that you had rundll32 tweakui running and some other stuff, can
you try and send me a list of all the stuff in the sys configuration that
was running, you can do a control-alt-delete and under task manager stop
some of these from running and use msconfig to stop them I am thinking one
of them may be the culprit unless those two programs did you in. Also did
windows explore work in safemode?
Did you try the restore wizard and did you try clicking on windows update?