  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:13:15 -0600

Amen,
Well said.

  From: trapper
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 6:34 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: Internet Explorer will not open

  Not everyone agrees with my philosophy..been called
everything because of it..but I firmly believe that if I paid
for it..it's mine and I can do whatever I want with it..that
includes throwing it in the dumpster..making a chime out of it
or giving it away..I wont sell it for profit...but will sure
give it as a birthday gift, or allow someone to borrow
it..Just like I would a movie cd or a tape.
  I know many don't agree and MS would come unglued...But they
have a long way to go to try and make a thief out of me
because I don't and will not go out and buy another one to use
on my computer in the other room..not anymore than I would go
out and buy another tape of my favorite song to play on the
car stereo..

  <<<<<<<<<<<<<SNIPPED for Elaine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>