  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:02:16 -0600

Who you work for?

  From: Emery, David
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 6:12 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: Internet Explorer will not open

  Company is good size and we are still upgrading some in the
field and at HQ from 95 and 98 to get everyone on the same
platform of windows 2000, then it should be a breeze to go to
XP. A lot of it is converting our servers from NT 4 also and
we have some programs that we are troubleshooting to get them
to run under the new platforms. :>)