  • From: "Martha Bagwell" <mabagwell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:28:07 -0600

As long as he has his CD key he can borrow a copy, just needs to use his CD key
when it is asked for.

Martha

Martha's Web
http://www.keyboardpower.com
              From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

              Hi Trapper,

              No I cannot open the Explorer.   I get the same error message as
Internet
              Explorer.

              Yes I must find the cd.   :-)

              Carl
              ps, I'm having to relearn dos.   Now how do I get help in dos?
Is it "copy /?"
              ? and the system will give me help.   :-)

              pcductape-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject
field