  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 08:17:31 -0900

Have you tried re-booting into safe mode??
Have you tried your emergency startup disk?
It's been awhile but I believe Norton's had something called Ndd ( Norton's
disk Doctor). It allowed for you to fix a drive sector by sector, and I
think it also has a virus program with it...
Isn't your avg catching any of the virus's? If it's upto date it should be.

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska
by