  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 20:23:16 -0600

I'm gona find it tonigh.
If I don't, it will take me
all weekend to put in the
2nd drive and to load Windows 2000.
:-)

  From: trapper
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 5:46 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: Internet Explorer will not open

  I am lost now Carl...
  Why is it going to take you all weekend to find your CD.

  " + "
  trapper@xxxxxxx

  Arts of Alaska
  by
  Diane

  bible-walk-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx

            From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

            Hi Trapper,

            No I cannot open the Explorer.   I get the same
error message as Internet
            Explorer.

            Yes I must find the cd.   :-)

            Carl
            ps, I'm having to relearn dos.   Now how do I get
help in dos?   Is it "copy /?"
            ? and the system will give me help.   :-)

            pcductape-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe'
in the Subject field