  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:34:38 -0900

Not everyone agrees with my philosophy..been called everything because of
it..but I firmly believe that if I paid for it..it's mine and I can do
whatever I want with it..that includes throwing it in the dumpster..making a
chime out of it or giving it away..I wont sell it for profit...but will sure
give it as a birthday gift, or allow someone to borrow it..Just like I would
a movie cd or a tape.
I know many don't agree and MS would come unglued...But they have a long way
to go to try and make a thief out of me because I don't and will not go out
and buy another one to use on my computer in the other room..not anymore
than I would go out and buy another tape of my favorite song to play on the
car stereo..

<<<<<<<<<<<<<SNIPPED for Elaine>>>>>>>>>>>>>>