  • From: Bob Vandersteen <bvan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:33:59 -0700

At 05:44 PM 2/27/03 -0600, Carl wrote:

... I don't know why Rundll32 boots. I will uncheck it to see if that's the problem. I don't know what ctfmon is?

Rundll32.exe = Required for Dial Up Networking. This also appears in the Startup list if the resolution monitor (used to change monitor resolution on the fly) is placed in the system tray even if unchecked in Startup.

You may want to check out this URL for identifying startups...