  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:19:32 -0900

Course leave it to me to think of this Carl..but I am wondering how many
would be hackers now have your winXp s/n and can use that # for their
pirated version...ha!

Wonder how much that cost Bill :-)

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska
by
Diane

bible-walk-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx

              From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

              Hi Trapper,

              No I cannot open the Explorer.   I get the same error message
as Internet
              Explorer.

              Yes I must find the cd.   :-)

              Carl
              ps, I'm having to relearn dos.   Now how do I get help in dos?
Is it "copy /?"
              ? and the system will give me help.   :-)

              pcductape-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject field