  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:05:49 -0900

I was only being smart alecky when I suggested that..Did not know they had
done that for real...!
Can't win sometimes..
So are there a lot of sites now that opera and others can;t dl form because
they don't have the correct browser..?
Sounds to me like a law suit similar to what Netscape had going at one
time..! Unfair competition practices and monopoly. It forces the site to set
up for MS and forces opera out of busn. or at least comply and get in
line...geesh!

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska