  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:56:20 -0900

There is only one problem with your plan..I don't think MS allows you to
borrow a copy...:-(
And we would not want to get MS mad...ha!

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska
by
Diane

bible-walk-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx

            From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

            Hi Trapper,

            No I cannot open the Explorer.   I get the same error message as
Internet
            Explorer.

            Yes I must find the cd.   :-)

            Carl
            ps, I'm having to relearn dos.   Now how do I get help in dos?
Is it "copy /?"
            ? and the system will give me help.   :-)

            pcductape-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the
Subject field