  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:46:13 -0900

I am lost now Carl...
Why is it going to take you all weekend to find your CD.

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska
by
Diane

bible-walk-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx

          From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          Hi Trapper,

          No I cannot open the Explorer.   I get the same error message as
Internet
          Explorer.

          Yes I must find the cd.   :-)

          Carl
          ps, I'm having to relearn dos.   Now how do I get help in dos?
Is it "copy /?"
          ? and the system will give me help.   :-)

          pcductape-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject
field