  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 14:42:48 -0900

you know of the book " the Cross and the "Switch Blade"
Nick Cruz was a nyc gang leader...Dave Wilkerson at the point of a knife and
ridicule and constant threat won Nicky over to the Lord. Teen Challenge
started up..This is organization that deals with drug addiction. It is a
Christian based organization. It has the highest success rate in the world
because of this. Pulls no punches.
I was under the impression that somewhere in Texas was a huge Teen Challenge
center..
I know YWAM is there. I don't know if YWAM is still going strong in HI. or
not..They had a very strong presence there in Koana Hi. So strong that when
you lived there you almost forgot that not everyone there was Christian..
You just took it for granted that everyone was and went around all the time
saying " Praise the Lord" When you got looks you wondered why...soon you
realize the opposite was true..Very few were Christian. Very transient, but
their presence was so strong you forgot that..tremendous testimony. How I
would love it if everyone who ever came in contact with me walked away
saying " Praise God" I was with a Christian..! But I am just a dumb ole
schmuck trying to get thru the day the best I can without murdering
someone..ha! Don't you feel like that someday's.
If I could just get my hands around saddam's throat...!
 Any how I digressed way to much..Got carried away..

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska
by