  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 22:19:56 -0600

Hi Martha,
Hi Guys,

Well I have a real problem.  My Windows xp, home edition will
not restore itself.   I went back and attempted restore on 4
different dates and none would work.   I could only go back to
January 25.    I looked again at the error report for the
"tech details" and it shows 62 files were affected.

I have some important tax records I cannot afford to lose.
Of course I will send copies to the other computer on this
network (it is working ok), but I really would like to avoid a
format.

It looks like I need a virus program to run from dos.

Any suggestions?