  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 17:03:08 -0600

Shows what little I know about hardware.   I did not know one
could make a second harddrive the primary.   I always made the
2nd drive a slave.   :-)

Anyway the Internet Explorer version is:

              From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

              Hi Trapper,

              No I cannot open the Explorer.   I get the same
error message as Internet
              Explorer.

              Yes I must find the cd.   :-)

              Carl
              ps, I'm having to relearn dos.   Now how do I
get help in dos?   Is it "copy /?"
              ? and the system will give me help.   :-)

              pcductape-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with
'unsubscribe' in the Subject field
              OR by logging into the Web interface.

JPEG image