  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 16:30:41 -0600

Ok,
Let's review my options:
1- find the missing cd;             or
2- buy a harddrive and install as slave;
3- install Windows 2000 onto the slave;
4- Use Windows 2000 to recover my data on the small c drive;
5- Use Windows 2000 to install IE6

I guess this week-end I will be very busy.

          From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

          Hi Trapper,

          No I cannot open the Explorer.   I get the same
error message as Internet
          Explorer.

          Yes I must find the cd.   :-)

          Carl
          ps, I'm having to relearn dos.   Now how do I get
help in dos?   Is it "copy /?"
          ? and the system will give me help.   :-)

          pcductape-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe'
in the Subject field