  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:49:25 -0900

Hey Carl
Bet you didn't know I use to be part of "Ywam" back in the late 70's and
early 80's. My son was part of their youth group and dated a girl from their
club.. " Kings Kids "
I ministered at a Christian Retreat center in Hi. called Makapala and many a
time they would come to our Christian retreat and minister.
We would often go to their place in Koana Hi. They were the last place I
went to just before coming to AK. I use to know many of the leaders there at
that time. I think ( not sure of this ) that they bought out Makapala.
I know I am gettingthis one mixed up..but isn't " teen Challenge" also in
Texas?
This kind of dates me for sure but Nicky Cruze and I go way back.

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska
by