  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:48:24 -0600

Yes, I've thought about QuickBooks.   But I find Quicken does
all I need do.

        From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

        Hi Trapper,

        No I cannot open the Explorer.   I get the same error
message as Internet
        Explorer.

        Yes I must find the cd.   :-)

        Carl
        ps, I'm having to relearn dos.   Now how do I get help
in dos?   Is it "copy /?"
        ? and the system will give me help.   :-)

        pcductape-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in
the Subject field