  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:37:30 -0900

You will most likely have to re-install any applications before you can use
them..
I don't use quicken...I have quick books pro, but I am thinking you could
probably still use your quicken if you re-install it..Is your quicken
written for 2000 or XP or both.
Usually things are written to move backwards but not forward..that is a
newer gadget will also work the older one..
Now that you have a browser go to their website and look to see what they
say about it.
Because of who it is..I would be reluctant to mess about unless I had it all
backed up.
My question would be Do I loose all my books if I re-install..or can I
import stuff..Can I pick up where I left off..IF no to any of these then for
all practicality your back at square one with all your records lost, least
until you learn how to recuperate.
Have you checked out quick books pro..A much better program and more
powerful.
The quicken is more for the home owner..the QuickBooks pro is more for the
busn. Also Peachtree, Dac easy.
As long as you enter your #'s in as you go along at the end of your quota
( time period , Fiscal year ) all you have to do is take the whole thing to
your accountant or tax person and be done with it..About as simple as
that..they will love ya for it cuz all the work is done for them and its all
right there

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska
by
Diane

bible-walk-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxx

      From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

      Hi Trapper,

      No I cannot open the Explorer.   I get the same error message as
Internet
      Explorer.

      Yes I must find the cd.   :-)

      Carl
      ps, I'm having to relearn dos.   Now how do I get help in dos?   Is it
"copy /?"
      ? and the system will give me help.   :-)

      pcductape-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with 'unsubscribe' in the Subject
field