  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:36:22 -0600

I use to.   :-(
  From: Pam
  To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, February 27, 2003 3:31 PM
  Subject: [pcductape] Re: Internet Explorer will not open

  You might be able to live without an IE browser, but I
couldn't live without Explorer.  It stays open all the time on
my machines.  I use it all the time.

  Pam

    Hi Pam,

    Opera is so great I may never return to IE6.   I quit
Netscape a few years ago never to return.    Opera does allow
me to download my bank account information which is the most
important thing about the Internet to me;   keeping my bank
account balance straight;   I do it daily;  reconciling the
bank balance to my check book.   I wish my wife would do
timely posts of the stuff she buys on the checkcard.   Those
are real nice but one had better stay on time of it or he/she
will be in the red quick.

    Carl

      I just looked at housecall site.  It specifies MS or
Netscape browser
      required.  Odd.  But atleast now you have a browser to
browse to Netscape
      and get a fresh copy of theirs if need be.

      Pam

      >....I really like Opera;   however it will not do a
virus scan at house
      call