  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:30:59 -0600

Hi Preacher, uh I mean Trapper,

Yes you told me.   :-(
Yes I need to keep up with my cd's.
Yes you done told me about Opera.

Here's my concern about IE6.   I'm running Windows xp and I'm
told that Internet Explorer is part of Windows.    I don't
believe that.    If so, why do my other Microsoft software
work ok;   such as Outlook Express.    Why?    And if IE6 is
necessary for Windows Explorer, and I don't fix it (find my cd
and reinstall), how long will my computer last before the big
bang.