  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:31:16 -0600

You might be able to live without an IE browser, but I couldn't live without
Explorer.  It stays open all the time on my machines.  I use it all the
time.

Pam

  Hi Pam,

  Opera is so great I may never return to IE6.   I quit Netscape a few years
ago never to return.    Opera does allow me to download my bank account
information which is the most important thing about the Internet to me;
keeping my bank account balance straight;   I do it daily;  reconciling the
bank balance to my check book.   I wish my wife would do timely posts of the
stuff she buys on the checkcard.   Those are real nice but one had better
stay on time of it or he/she will be in the red quick.

  Carl

    I just looked at housecall site.  It specifies MS or Netscape browser
    required.  Odd.  But atleast now you have a browser to browse to
Netscape
    and get a fresh copy of theirs if need be.

    Pam