  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 15:25:53 -0600

Hi Pam,

Opera is so great I may never return to IE6.   I quit Netscape
a few years ago never to return.    Opera does allow me to
download my bank account information which is the most
important thing about the Internet to me;   keeping my bank
account balance straight;   I do it daily;  reconciling the
bank balance to my check book.   I wish my wife would do
timely posts of the stuff she buys on the checkcard.   Those
are real nice but one had better stay on time of it or he/she
will be in the red quick.