  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Feb 2003 12:24:03 -0900

Carl..use DOS and be done with it..!
You can see anything and everything there is to see if they are still
there...You can also thru DOS call what ever you nuked back and fix the
folders if they have not been written over..In your case they probably are
as you have added and shut down.
DOS will let you by pass the explore and give you the same information. But
I have not a clue what your going to do with the information. Your system is
broke..
You now have another browser, a better browser..so why do you want to fix
the old one..Nuke it.!

" + "
trapper@xxxxxxx

Arts of Alaska