[pcductape] Internet Explorer 6 no longer blocked

  • From: "Carl" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxx>,"pcductape pcductape" <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2003 08:40:32 -0500

Hey everybody,

I couple days ago I asked for help on how to unblock my Internet Explorer 6;
that is, I could not go to Tools > Internet Options and make changes.   This
morning I ran Ad-Aware for the 1st time in many days and it identified two
files that were blocking my Internet Explorer and when I decided to Quarantine
the files, my Internet Explorer works ok.    Just wanted to let everybody know;
  thanks for all the suggestions.

Carl

ps:  Below is the message from Ad-aware.

ArchiveData(auto-quarantine- 06-09-2003 08-29-32.bckp)

WINDOWS

obj[0]=RegData : Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel

obj[1]=RegData : Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions