[pcductape] Interesting stats Firefox vs. IE

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "pcductape" <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxx>, <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 20:09:42 -0600

With all the discussion that both of the pcductape groups have been having
recently about browsers and Firefox I thought you guys might find these
stats as interesting as I do.

So far, in our voting, the following is what browsers everyone is using.

MSIE 6.0     -  6
Firefox 1.0  -  5
MSIE 5.5     -  1
Firefox 0.9  -  1
Netscape 7.2 -  1
Gecko        -  1

I know that our stats are not a true sampling of the general computer user
but I still thought they were interesting.
When all the votes are in if anyone is interested I will give yall the final
browser tally.

Oh and you can add them all up to learn how many folks have voted so far
.... which isn?t many given that between the 2 pcductape groups there are
over 90 people. Less than 17% of you all have voted.

Here?s the URL again: http://www.coastaltexas.com/pcductape/
We are going to be consolidating the group into one single place soon. If
you want a say in it you better get over there and voice your opinion soon.