[pcductape] Re: Installation stalls at request for USB 2.0 driver.

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Jul 2004 11:32:19 -0700

Hi Carl,
It sounds like you are getting your versions of the different files mixed up.
A version of a file made for the home xp will not likely be the same version as
for the pro one.
The USB 2 driver may have come from a patch that you don't have for the pro
version of xp, as I believe USB 2 came out after xp shipped.