[pcductape] Icon needed

  • From: "Bob Noble" <bnoble@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Feb 2004 23:38:32 -0800

Hi,
I'm in need of an icon for a new page I'm putting on my web site.
We have such good icon people here I thought I'd just ask, instead of me hunting
for what I need. :O)

I need an icon of a human standing with arms and legs out in the flesh, similar
to the thinking icon, but spread eagled so to speak.

Here is my new page for anyone interested.  It's on the mind is the body and the
body is like a computer for anyone interested.

http://www.sonic.net/bnoble/mind.htm

Thank you,