[pcductape] Re: IE can't find URL

  • From: "Ctm007" <ctm007@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 17:49:46 -0500

Hey,
If your browser is being highjack, use Spybot to identify the offender(s) and
remove.   Obtain the free Spybot here: http://spybot.eon.net.au/

    From: "Heather Figueroa" <heatherfig@xxxxxxxxxx> Subject: Re: WARNING!!
    Browser Hijacking..... ... Browser Hijacking..... Hi All..... ...
    archiver.rootsweb.com/th/read/ CARIBBEAN/2003-05/1051930470 - 18k - Cached
- Similar pages
    [ More results from archiver.rootsweb.com ]

  Windows XP: Browser Hijacking? Internet connection...
  ... Title: Browser Hijacking? Internet connection... From: Dbl-Trbl Points:
250 Grade:
  A, Date: 03/07/2003 11:42AM PST Type: Previously Asked Question, Click Here.
  www.experts-exchange.com/Operating_Systems/ WinXP/Q_20542810.html - 29k -
Cached - Similar pages