[pcductape] Re: IE can't find URL

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 16:10:09 -0500

Hi De,
Thanks for the info. I've checked out the thought of being hijacked.  It seems
that when you are hijacked you are always directed to a certain site, or your
home page is changed, or all the ads you see come from the same source.  This
is not my case. My problem is sporatic, and random, both from the times it
happens to the URL's that open.  It reminds me of an overflow problem.