[pcductape] Re: IE can't find URL

  • From: "Chuck Haller" <teknospud@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 13:31:09 -0700

Hi Pam, Chuck again;
   Shuda knowed it wouldn?t be that simple, but I always try the
simple/easy stuff first.  I try not to be like the mechanic, you tell
him the car won?t start, and he immediately wants to replace the
alternator, instead of checking the battery cables.
 Other than clearing the history, perhaps through ?Tweak UI?, that?s
all the ideas I have, good luck. .