[pcductape] Re: IE can't find URL

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 15:09:12 -0500

Hi Chuck,
Wish it were that simple, but it isn't.  For example, I click on google,
from my Favorites, and it takes me to google.  Then one day I click on the
same link and it might take me to yahoo, or amazon, or evolt, or any other
web site I may have visited in the last 3-6 months.
It doesn't matter if I type in the address, or if I click on a link in a
page, or if I link to it from my Favorites.
That's what makes it so wierd!  I can see the address I told it to go to in
the address bar, but at the bottom left, in the status bar, I can watch that
it is trying to take me elsewhere.  If I simply hit Refresh repeatedly it
will eventually take me to the correct URL.