[pcductape] Re: IE can't find URL

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 20:26:09 -0500

Hi Chuck,
Will you pay mine too while you are there please?
Thanks for the info.  Now I know why I didn't find anything.... I always
keep my home page as blank.  Nothing irritates me more than to type in a URL
while the home page is loading only to have it zap my typing when the home
page loads, so I've had it set as blank for years.  =(