[pcductape] Re: IE can't find URL

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 18:54:12 -0500

Hi Carl,
Good question.  Actually I wanted to stick with 5.0 but I chose the wrong
windows update once and upgraded.  My reason for needing the older versions of
browsers is because of my work.  Being in web development I have to make things
look right in all browsers.  The newest and greatest versions of browsers
always show the current standards properly but when you use current standards
the older more commonly used browsers don't know how to render newer standards.