[pcductape] IE can't find URL

  • From: "Pam" <ltf01@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2003 14:16:40 -0500

Hi all,
It's been pretty quiet here these days.  Hope everyone is doing well.
I have a question/problem that's been ongoing for quite some time but I've
just been ignoring it.... sort of.
I have IE5.5.  Occassionally, when I type in a URL, IE takes me to a totally
and completely different web site, almost always one that I've visited some
time in the past but not necessarily one that I've visited recently.  I've
noticed that it happens more frequently (and almost constantly) if I haven't
emptied my cache in a while.  This is definitely not a redirect that is
happening, atleast not one that is ordered by the site I'm trying to access.
Anyone have any ideas?