[pcductape] Re: I use Copernic Agent

  • From: trapper <trapper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 10:02:43 -0900

Hey Bob;
Four Corners turned out to be a bust for us...It was just to  cold.
We were up high in the mountains.
Most folk in that area are more interested in the mid western, Indian art.
We are Alaskans. Don't want to give up that Identity, or ever have to
apologize for it...so we moved on. We were just not interested in re-panting
all our stuff. Would take a year to gather enough new material. Our original
interest in four corners was its aproximation to everything..plus it was
suppose to be warmer..Ha. Like I keep telling everyone, you guys in parts of
the lower 48 have worst weather than we do. We still like the area, just not
for what we want...Spendy area to live in too!