[pcductape] Re: I use Copernic Agent

  • From: Victor Firestone <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pcductape@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Mar 2004 16:45:49 +0200

LOL Huntress,

I am transmorgified !!!! ROTFLMAO

BTW, heard the next game in the series should have even more "romance" in it !!!! You got to have more sims coming into the game somehow !!! LOL

Huntress wrote:

To be honest?  I went looking for a rather racy, adult patch for my game
"The Sims" and a Transmogrifier.  LOL

----- Original Message ----- From: "Victor Firestone" <vlfll@xxxxxxxxxxx>